Slovakia Heritage Tour – September 8 – 17, 2017
Experience the heart & heartland of Slovakia!
Join our small group tour as we explore Slovakia and connect you with its intriguing history, beautiful countryside, and colorful culture.
Step back in time to discover castles, medieval towns, cathedrals, outdoor village museums, folk art, Soviet era remnants, as well as enjoy life in Slovakia today.
• Travel across Slovakia in short journeys and marvel at the diversity of its attractive landscapes.
• Experience the lovely history-rich cities of Košice, Banska Bystrica, Prešov, Bardejov and Bratislava.
• Enjoy rustic walks and outdoor activities (at your level) in the majestic Tatry Mountains and quiet villages.
• Join in festivals, cooking, music, and cultural activities.
• Visit your ancestral villages and families, if desired.
• Discover Vienna, Krakow, and/or Prague with our pre- and post-tour extension tours.
• …and more, because with a small group we can be flexible and explore your interests.
PRICE: $2,230 complete land-only package
Limited small-group tour.
Reserve your space today w/$500 deposit.
PRICE INCLUDES: 10-day minibus tour across Slovakia; 9 nights (double w/bath); breakfast each day & 3 dinners; native Slovak guide 24/7; admissions to festivals, historic sites, museums, cultural activities, special programs.
ADD-ONS AVAILABLE: Genealogical research & optional personal visits to ancestral villages; special guides & interpreters. Also, to make the most of your time in Central Europe, pre- and post-tours to Vienna, Krakow, and/or Prague.
For tour details, full schedule, & registration forms, visit our website: www.slovakiaheritage.com
Slovakia Heritage Tours
6 Cooleyville Rd Ext, New Salem, MA 01355